2. Team and age group:
Livingston FC Under 14's
3. Sum up your season so far in one sentence:
We have had highs and lows this season so far.
4. What has been the low point?:
Losing the last two games before the winter break.
5. What has been the high point?:
The high point was beating a very good Inverness side 5-3, away from home.
5. Which player from your squad has improved the most from the previous season?:
Matthew Shaw or Niall Kelly.
6. What are your team's goals for the second half of 2013/14?:
Keep progressing, putting in good performances and getting positive results.
7. What are your personal goals for football in the calendar year 2014?:
Continue to improve, be committed to the team, and help the team the best I can.
8. Funniest story from season 2013/14 so far?:
Having to play in our game day polo shirts, as both us (Livingston) and Cowdenbeath had yellow shirts on, luckily we won that game.