2. Team and age group:
Salvesen CFC Under 17's
3. Sum up your season so far in one sentence:
It has been quite successful but I think we could step up a gear and climb up the league table.
4. What has been the low point?:
Low points of the season probably has to be losing our manager and getting knocked out the Scottish Cup in the round of last 16.
5. What has been the high point?:
High point of the season has to be kicking on into the last few rounds of cups including a semi final.
6. Which player from your squad has improved the most from the previous season?:
I think our most improved player has to be John Dunbar this season. He has been a key player in out squad and is doing very well controlling the midfield in most games.
7. What are your team's goals for the second half of 2013/14?:
Our goal for the rest of the season is to win a trophy for our manager Jason Hastie who unfortunately left us to work over in the USA.
8. What are your personal goals for football in the calendar year 2014?:
My personal goal is to secure my place in the starting 11 each week for Salvesen and win some silverware.