2. Team and age group:
Milton BC Under 15's
3. Sum up your season so far in one sentence:
It has been very inconsistent.
4. What has been the low point?:
Losing spectacularly to Tynecastle in the Scottish Cup. We knew it would be a hard game but should have ran them a lot closer.
5. What has been the high point?:
Beating Loanhead in the South East Region Cup, where we came out on top through penalties.
5. Which player from your squad has improved the most from the previous season?:
I would say Jack Ogilvie our striker, his finishing has improved a lot and his overall game has been raised.
6. What are your team's goals for the second half of 2013/14?:
Improve our league form and to start playing better football and also to try and win a cup, hopefully!
7. What are your personal goals for football in the calendar year 2014?:
To try and improve my game as a player in every area of the game, to have a better footballing brain and to make the right decision. Also, I hope I can lift a few more trophies for my team.